Iced Coconut Mocha Latte w & w/o Tequila
1 Envelope Spice Sisters Black Magic Powder
1½ - 2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk
4 Tablespoons Coconut Palm Sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
OPTIONAL: a pinch of Sea Salt, Tequila Reposado,
Ready in 10 minutes 2 Servings
- In a jar with a cover, sift together 4 Tablespoons of Black Magic Powder with 4 Tablespoons of coconut palm sugar and pinch of sea salt. Add ¾ cup boiling water. Mix until dissolved. Give the mixture a good shake.
- Add approximately ½ cup of ice to jar. Shake vigorously until chilled and frothy (~30 shakes)
- Add vanilla extract. If you are adding Tequila, now’s the time. Shake vigorously.
- Strain the syrup with a fine mesh stariner. Sample and adjust amount of sugar, vanilla and tequila to taste.
- Pour ½ of syrup into a glass filled with ice. Pour ½ coconut milk over the top. Repeat for second serving.
- Garnish with a pinch of Black Magic Powder.