Red Velvet Blushing Lemonade Spritzer
Ready in 5 minutes
Serves 4-6 people
- 1 Envelope Spice Sisters Red Velvet Powder
- 1 Liter Lemon/Lime Seltzer
- 1 Bottle (64oz) Organic Lemonade
- 1 Medium-Large Lemon
- OPTIONAL: Your favorite sweetener or Vodka/Gin
- Chill Lemonade and Seltzer.
- Roll lemon on counter with the heel of your hand to release juices. Slice and reserve 4-6 slices for garnish.
- Slice remaining lemon and cut slices in half. Place these slices in a large pitcher and “muddle” or gently mash them to release all their juices.
- In a mixing bowl mix 4Twarm water (I use tap water) with 4T Red Velvet Powder with the back of a spoon or a mini-whisk. Be sure there are no lumps.
- Add Lemonade to pitcher. Add sweetener to taste.
- You can make your lemonade as dark as you like. Just remember to mix the powder with warm water and then add it to the cold liquid.
- Pour alcohol (if you like) over ice into tumblers. Add Lemonade then a splash of seltzer.
- Garnish with lemon slices.