Spice Sisters Café Aztec Affogato
Delicious fusion of a classic Italian desert and traditional Aztec
flavors. Rich, creamy gelato drowning in coffee, cocoa, cinnamon
and mild, fruity chiles Pasilla pairs perfectly w/ smooth, golden
1 – 3 medium scoops of Gelato or premium ice cream (we used vanilla but you can substitute to your preference).
2oz. Spice Sisters Black Magic Concentrate
Free Spirit or with a shot of Tequila Reposado
Optional Toppings: Shaved Chocolate and Lemon/Citrus Zest
Black Magic Concentrate (use the ratio to make more to have on hand)
2 heaping tablespoons Black Magic Blend
4oz. boiling water
- In a small sauce pan, boil water.
- Add Black Magic Blend to boiling water.
- Lower heat and simmer until volume is reduced by half.
- Strain through fine mesh strainer.
- If not using immediately, cool and store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
1. While Black Magic Concentrate is heating to steaming, scoop ice cream into a heat resistant glass mug.
2. Pour shot of Tequila over ice cream.
3. Pour steaming concentrate over ice cream, garnish and serve immediately.
5. Using these ratios, you can serve as many as you like.