Spice Sisters Café Savory Spinach Bites
As a starter, snack or side these savory, cheesy spinach bites are yummy, yummy, yummy in your tummy.
Yield ~24 Serves 10
2 (10oz.) boxes frozen spinach, drained well
3⁄4C melted butter
4T Spice Sisters Café Outrageous Onion Tapenade
4 eggs beaten
1 C fresh grated parmesan cheese
Spice Sisters Café Dynamo Dust Spice Blend
1 bag unseasoned stuffing cubes
Optional for serving: Ranch Dip
1. In a large skillet, on medium low heat, melt butter, add Onion Tapenade and
Dynamo Dust mix thoroughly.
2. Add Spinach and mix until fully blended. Remove from heat and cool.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs, add cheese and stuffing cubes and toss.
4. Add cooled spinach mix to stuffing mixture and mix completely.
5. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
6. Roll into 2 inch, walnut-sized balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes.
8. Serve immediately with chilled ranch dip.