Summer Veggie Pasta Salad with Outrageous Onion Tapenade & Tingly Togarashi
- 1 Pound Aldi Priano Conchiglie (Shell Pasta)
- 1 Envelope Spice Sisters Tingly Togarashi
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 6 Tablespoons EVOO (extra virgin Olive oil)
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1Pound Fresh/Frozen Veggies. I used Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Corn, Red Onion, Red Pepper, Frozen Edamame.
- ½ pound Protein of choice Shrimp, Chicken, Fresh or canned Tuna, Salami, Sausage, Boiled Eggs
- ½ Pound Cheese of choice (Provolone, Mozzarella, Bleu, Smoked Gouda
OPTIONAL: Olives, Cornichons, Field Greens
- Boil pasta according to directions on package, rinse and cool in a covered bowl.
- In a blender, combine 1 Avocado and vinegar.
- Slowly add oil until smooth.
- Place ½ dressing to large serving bowl, (reserve remainder for veggies),
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Togarashi and mix till evenly distributed.
- Add pasta and at least 4 Tablespoons Outrageous Onion Tapenade, toss till coated, cover and refrigerate.
- Process veggies to desired size, mix well with remaining dressing.
- Either mix veggies into pasta or serve with pasta salad on a bed of greens topped with veggies, surrounded with garnishes plus xtra Onion Tapenade and Togarashi.