Tiramisu Pound Cake
Ready in 10 minutes
1 Jar Mambo Mama Caffe Amoretti Syrup
4-6 Slices Pound Cake (more if you like seconds)
1 Pint Fresh Strawberries
3-4 Fresh Plums
1 Pint Blueberries
GARNISH with Whipped Cream
- Rinse and slice fruit. Strain to dry.
- Add blueberries to a large bowl with lid. You can always use plastic wrap to seal.
- Slice strawberries into the same bowl.
- Cut up plums into bite size pieces and add to bowl.
- Add ½ jar of Mambo Mama Caffe Amoretti Syrup and mix AGRESSIVELY. Just to bruise the fruit a bit.
- Cover fruit and allow it to macerate/(release their juices and soak up the syrup) for at least an hour. If you soak it overnight, be sure to refrigerate it.
- When you are ready to serve, warm/toast pound cake or just plate it. In the winter, warm the fruit mixture as well.
- Ladle a few tablespoons of liquid onto each slice of cake then top with fruit.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a strawberry slice.